What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a second set of walking reps, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Per G. Jensen Blender’s Collection Burley in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
WhitePipe_Apple80s.jpg

Nice holder and glad to see you post. I've been craving a AJ Fernandez New World here lately.
Smoke more cigars then my pipes in the summer. I use my Meer holder when it's a great cigar and I want to smoke it shorter. Like all great experiences in life you wish it wouldn't end. But, alas...I've been very busy with yard work and my flower gardens - great year for weeds - no shortage with the wet weather we've had. Cool too.

A third of the way through this bowl of Per G. Jensen Blender’s Collection Virginia in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera with a tapered black acrylic stem. Reviewing and watch the Braves-Pirates game.
Ardor Venere Extra Maigret billiard .jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken primavera and sugar snap peas dinner with a bowl of freshly made chocolate pudding for dessert. I'm smoking year 2019 Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass plug in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9703B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Pirates game, and getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9703B_pot.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am off to work with a bowl of year 2020 D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a tapered black p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock263.jpg

Passing the first third of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Going to catch up on the forum, and feed any ferals who are around.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Last smoke of the day is year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple of small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. Reading baseball box scores.
Nording_pot_unbranded.jpg

'Dayyy from Athens-Greece, we have sun and 86 'F.

3137157365fef87511ea27041074c9ca2c544102.jpg

This Cadillac has not Classic car license plates which means the owner has not the car only for shows-weddings etc but for every day use in city or highway, that's amazing!

313715729f18002576b9ca446f7bd07f809e66ff.jpg

I am smoking Balkan Sasieni.
I will be out of forum for about 18 days due to my summer vacations trip, with the grace of God i will return with more beach Cafe pipe smoking photos, greetings to you all.

63HpnRq.jpg

'Dayyy from Athens-Greece, we have sun and 86 'F.

3137157365fef87511ea27041074c9ca2c544102.jpg

This Cadillac has not Classic car license plates which means the owner has not the car only for shows-weddings etc but for every day use in city or highway, that's amazing!

313715729f18002576b9ca446f7bd07f809e66ff.jpg

I am smoking Balkan Sasieni.
I will be out of forum for about 18 days due to my summer vacations trip, with the grace of God i will return with more beach Cafe pipe smoking photos, greetings to you all.

63HpnRq.jpg
Have a great vacation, Sid! We would call that Cadilliac a "daily driver". It is wonderful to see an antique vehicle in daily use. It speaks of dedication by the owner.

Last edited: