What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve moved to the back porch to see if I can get those pesky armadillos that have been digging holes in my yard. The Mini 14 with varmint loads is standing at the ready. Have my Wathen volcano filled with PA beside me
IMG_0095.jpeg

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with unsalted peanuts and a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching the Braves-Mets game. Gold Star Peruvian Macchu Picchu, neat, is my drink. Finally decided on a cheap pipe to smoke the old pipe ghosting 1970s Heine's Blend with deer tongue.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DR 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Pirates-D-Backs game with Sleepy Suzy by my side. I had a good laugh earlier when Tomato the Brave came in to eat. After he did that, he plopped down on the floor near me. A couple of minutes later, I heard a weird noise. I was looking around trying to figure what it was, and where the was noise coming from before I realized that it was Tomato snoring up a storm. Never heard the little begger snore before.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side.jpg

Last edited:
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

We received a much appreciated rain storm this afternoon with a drop in temperature. I'm relaxing on the patio with Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in a Peterson Dublin Edition 999, a glass of lemonade, and The Lord of the Rings.

View attachment 20562
One refill for the last smoke of the evening. Good night BoBs!

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cod and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2019 Ascanian No. 1 in a straight smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) The Exmoor Pipe 283 chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Fed the ferals, except for Abner the Eager, who isn't here. He was earlier, and ate plenty. Molly Danger poked her head out of the bedroom and cried for some attention. I brought her to the den, and she's laying on m'lady's lap. Earlier, I cleaned a few pipes, and am watching the Yankees-Red Sox game. Hope the rain doesn't get worse there.
Comoy’s_The Exmoor Pipe 283 Rhodesian.jpg

Passing the first third of this bowl of year 2012 Dunhill Royal Yacht in a 1970s smooth brown slight bend GBD International 9665 dublin rough top sitter with a flat bottom and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
GBD_International_ 9665.jpg

Did a little low calorie snacking, and am half way through this bowl of 2018 Sutliff Walnut Match in a 1990s smooth brown medium bend briar calabash shaped Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier JR Fait Main with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Daisy the Feral Princess wouldn't come to me when I went outside to get her, but when I walked to the driveway to see what turned on the motion light, she was right with me. I didn't see anything, so I took the opportunity to pick up her over weight self, and brought her inside to eat. She ate plenty before going to the sofa to snooze. She kept staring at me because her blanket wasn't there, so I had to get it out of dryer. Once I set it down, she jumped on to it, and immediately went to sleep. Harry the Hairy was nasty to Tomato the Brave when I put him back outside. Tomato did stand his ground until I got between them, and he ran off. Harry's been laying on the doormat since then as if to advertise his dominance. Harry's not smart, but he is fiercely loyal to me. For his own sake, I wish he had a home where he could share and receive affection in a single cat home.
Butz-Choquin_Maitre_PipierJR _hornMM.jpg

Harry:
HarryAsksFood.jpg

Daisy:
DaisyNL2.jpg

Tomato:
TomatoDeck2.jpg

I’ve moved to the back porch to see if I can get those pesky armadillos that have been digging holes in my yard. The Mini 14 with varmint loads is standing at the ready. Have my Wathen volcano filled with PA beside meView attachment 20558
Shit's gettin real...:oops:

Good morning my friends and fellow BoBs 😊
Well we finally got home about an hour ago, after a long visit to see one of my sisters in Dorset. We decided to do a stop over in London yesterday, just to break up the journey. And we had a very pleasent meal and drink, at the Sherlock Holmes pub. Of course I had to hit the smoking area afterwards, where I drew a lot of comments, because I lit up my Grandfather's Edwardian Gourd Calabash, filled with my own blended Hobbit Weed. Yes we knew we were going to visit the place, and so packing that particular pipe was planned in advance. So a good laugh and conversation was had by all.
Now im home and settled, it's time to fill a Butz Choquin Rodeo with some of Rangers Urban Cowboy, and watch the Olympics. Have a great day my friends 😊
tumblr_loj5kpV1re1qju7zto1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
A quarter of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Not sure about walking reps today because of the intermittent rain. Ferals are fed.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg