What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side for lunch. I'm smoking year 2010 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. This will take a while. Gold Star Peruvian Macchu Picchu, neat, is my drink.
Ardor Urano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Hello gang,
As the old saying goes if it wasn`t for bad luck....
I went outside to roll up the windows in my car last night as ,As i I knew it was going to rain,I was walking close to a large bush and about 20 angry Bee`s came out after me.As i was running 1 of them landed on my hand and got me. Now for most people this is not a big deal.But sadly I am highly allergic to them.The last time it happened to me the ER Dr.Told me that in 24 hours that sting is fatal to me. I took some anti -allergy meds as my hand blew up like a softball. I spent most of the night in the ER last night!
I am happy to be home again as I hate hospitals. Smoking a Bari special freehand with PS B &B #23,Pellegrino mineral water. Still impatiently waiting for the results of Friday`s MRI of my back,I guess no news is good news?

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Have enough Stonehaven left for about half a bowl or a smaller pipe. I'll figure it out which later, but it's likely that this (my favorite) pipe will go on hiatus for a few months. It'll get an extra clean during that time.
Barling_249.jpg

@EZONSLOW , sorry to hear all the bad news. Hope for the best for you soonest, man.

Just finished smoking year 2014 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 159 *4 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Finished cleaning a few pipes, too. I caught up on the baseball trade news... ho hum. Abner the Eager has been inside much of the afternoon, mostly snoozin'. The other ferals are outside.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_159apple.jpg

Humid as Hades here today. Rumaged thru my humidor today and found an oldie, but goodie - Romeo y Julieta Churchill, Havana; I've had it a long time in it protective aluminum tube. Just fired it up and it's sublime. Sweet and subtle in nutty tastes. The aroma is intoxicating. I'm thinking I got this cigar in the 1970s. Regardless, one of the best I've had in a while. Dinner of Mac & Cheese (low cal) and vegetables. Enjoying a nice whiskey with this.
20240730_183748.jpg

We had breakfast for dinner, over easy eggs, bacon and home fries. I started a bent MM Washington Rob Roy filled with GLP Westminster and a glass of Moscato wine. The birds have been put to bed and we're sitting in the gazebo enjoying the evening with the crickets.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching the Braves-Brewers game. It's too humid for coffee tonight, so ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Smoking half a bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend brown Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. This will finish the bag. This pipe loves Stonehaven, and smokes way above its pay grade.
Peterson_Limerick69.jpg

My replacement for Stonehaven, while this tin I just opened lasts, is year 2004 Edgeworth Slices in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored tapered lucite stem. Great smoking pipe, too.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

JkkXDWsS.jpg
tNvUUJiZ.jpg

I'm starting off a new morning with a bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Dodgers-Padres game. Going to check on the ferals soon.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Last edited:
Hello gang,
As the old saying goes if it wasn`t for bad luck....
I went outside to roll up the windows in my car last night as ,As i I knew it was going to rain,I was walking close to a large bush and about 20 angry Bee`s came out after me.As i was running 1 of them landed on my hand and got me. Now for most people this is not a big deal.But sadly I am highly allergic to them.The last time it happened to me the ER Dr.Told me that in 24 hours that sting is fatal to me. I took some anti -allergy meds as my hand blew up like a softball. I spent most of the night in the ER last night!
I am happy to be home again as I hate hospitals. Smoking a Bari special freehand with PS B &B #23,Pellegrino mineral water. Still impatiently waiting for the results of Friday`s MRI of my back,I guess no news is good news?
So sad to hear EZ. Take care of yourself. Praying 🙏 for you.