What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with extra raisins thrown in, and a golden delicious apple for lunch. I'm smoking 2019 Prince Albert in an undated, unbranded straight smooth brown made in France Los Alton VBF Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Peruvian Macchu Picchu, neat, is my drink. Watching The Lone Ranger on TV, which proves what a slacker I am because I'm too lazy to get up out of my chair, and get the complete set of LR shows, uncut with no commercials, and watching them instead.
Los_Alton_VBF_Canadian.jpg

I'm trying Zeno's "cheese string" prep method for Va Slices in my Rossi Lumberman. Coffee to go with.

P. S.: Might have been better to put this in a broader bowl, kind of hot. It doesn't have the same wall thickness of my big Lorenzetti. I think the ceiling fan contributes to a faster burn, too. Like a breeze outside. It's a long smoke, a half slice fits in this pipe. Good flavour.

Attachments

• Rossi 8824 Lumberman.jpg
    Rossi 8824 Lumberman.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Now smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Time to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This should get me to dinner time.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'll be on my diet for several days. I've passed the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Have enough left for one more bowl, and will retire this, my favorite pipe in my collection when that happens, because it'll be a while before I open another bag of Stonehaven. I've waited a long time to smoke what will replace both in my rotation. Watching the Braves-Brewers game.
Barling_249.jpg

Now smoking Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I may end the day with this smoke. Just finished reading today's box scores.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg