What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of a bowl left of year 2019 C&D Derringer in a smooth dark brown medium bend pre-WWII Inderwick’s (Comoy’s) Carnaby Street 37 stack dublin with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Haven't smoked this pipe lately. It'll get me to dinner time.
Inderwick's CarnabyStreet37.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Silver Quarter 175th Anniversary Blend in a straight black sandblast late 1990s 2 star Ferndown Bark squashed pot with a tapered cumberland stem. Working on a review of this blend. Too humid for coffee, and it's still raining. Oddly enough, Daisy the Feral Princess doesn't want to come in. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ferndown_Pot.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Just fed my cats, and all the ferals except for the absent Abner the Eager. I seldom see him when it's been rainy.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2018 D&R Windsail in a 2018 full bend smooth natural Peterson Sherlock Holmes Lestrade with a silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem.
View attachment 20776
JIm, is the Lestrade also a System pipe?

A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. It finally stopped raining, and the sun is out, but the humidity is very high. Giving thought to whether or not to try a set of walking reps. I did feed Daisy the Feral Princess, and Harry the Hairy. Haven't seen the others yet.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg