What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm enjoying my first smoke in a Drucquer & Sons (Jean Lacroix made) smooth hexagonal panelled acorn with slightly bent vulcanite stem, filled with Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court. I'm drinking Diet Pepsi and watching some YouTube videos on the iPad.

20240809_080855.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Peruvian Macchu Picchu, neat, is my drink.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Rockies game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

We cooked a Freedom Ranger chicken on the charcoal rotisserie and had a veggie stir fry on the side. I'm on my second or third refill of GLP Westminster in a bent Rob Roy along with a glass of Moscato. We had a dispute with the next door neighbor about using our rock wall to stage his dump run. His trash is off our property.

Last edited:
Half way through this bowl of year 2004 Edgeworth Slices in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored tapered lucite stem. Just finished cleaning a few pipes. The rain and thunder has returned.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

Passing the half way mark of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 67/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Pirates-Dodgers game. We have thunderstorms and lightning, and flash flood warnings. It's a good thing that we live on a hill. Daisy the Feral Princess wanted inside, and she's by my feet. Harry the Hairy surprises me that he's not scared by any of this, and he is outside where the rain won't blow on him. Tomato the Brave and Abner the Eager are wherever they are when the weather is like this. Wish I knew where they were, but one thing I do know is that they are not together.
4AB_Rusticated_67.jpg

Last smoke of the day is 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Just fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave, and will check on Harry the Hairy soon. Still have a few box scores to read.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

I just got done outside,mowing lawns,taking down flags and moving lawn furniture to the sheds.We are supposed to have a really bad night here-high wind & heavy rain. Tornado watch ,too.
Relaxing with my Savinelli 616 ks,Capt black royal,mug of Horton`s.
Be safe over there EZ

Good morning BoBs. A pleasant 75 on the patio this am. Enjoying my once a week pipe, although I did cheat with a bowl mid week. This morning it's Urban Cowboy in the Pete Pub and a big mug of cowboy coffee. Going out to ride Cochise this morning, then off to the Cowboy Poets gathering this afternoon. Should be a fun day. Have a great weekend my friends. EZ, batten down the hatches and stay safe.