What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Detailed the car interior while I had a bowl of Pegasus in the MMBB, IPA to accompany. Took the car for a wash and I'm having a bowl of Byzantium in my Rossi Canadian. To lunch at Mother's later.

Attachments

• MMBB.jpg
    MMBB.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Rossi 802    Rubino Antico Canadian.JPG
    Rossi 802 Rubino Antico Canadian.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Getting ready to feed the ferals. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the last third of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Peruvian Macchu Picchu, neat, is my drink. Only have enough left for one more cup. Great coffee. Watching the Braves-Rockies game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Passing the first third of this bowl of Watch City SEPC McClouxgaroux 2023 in a 1920s-30s Grant’s Pipe Shop Corinthian Deluxe 409 (made by Comoy’s) smooth brown medium bend bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough open for one more smoke.
Grant’s_Pipe_Shop_CorinthianDeluxe_bulldog409.jpg

Took my big net and my 7wt to a local lake where some big cats usually prowl. Hooked a decent but not huge one on about the second cast, and a bit later a nice bass, but then the action slowed considerably; missed a couple of strikes by being a little too anxious. On the bright side I finished the dregs of a bag of Figgy Pudding in my Pete Aran 408.

tVgOme5l.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Silver Quarter 175th Anniversary Blend in a slight bend rusticated 1979 Savinelli Estella 310 poker with a brown pearl acrylic saddle stem. Watching the D-Backs-Phillies game.
Estella 310 poker.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2004 Edgeworth Slices in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored tapered lucite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, cleaned a few pipes, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching an old western.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Did some low calorie snacking, and have passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Fed all the ferals except for the absent Abner the Eager, who ate a ton of food earlier today. Harry the Hairy is always disappointed that we won't let him inside. When I fed him earlier, he was crying for attention, and tried to climb up my leg. I picked him up, rubbed his back and talked to him. He was purring up a storm. He hardly leaves our yard anymore, and is always waiting for us when we go outside. Such an affectionate, loyal cat sure needs a better place to be than here where he gets a scant amount of what he really wants.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

HarryBelly1.jpg