What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now following up with Inns of Court in a small Drucquer & Sons hexagonal panelled acorn with vulcanite stem and a 2nd cup of coffee.

20240809_080855.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Coffee from a freshly opened bag of Gold Star Jamaica Blue Mountain Dark Roast, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff Revelation Match in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII Kingsway (Comoy’s) London Made 61 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This pipe is a great smoker. Going to do a second set of walking reps when this is done. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_Kingsway_Canadian61.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Passing the last quarter of this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This will get me to dinner time. Just finished cleaning a few pipes.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, haddock and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2010 FVF in a straight smooth dark brown 1896 W.H. Newman, Ltd. billiard with a sterling silver band and a tapered yellow and orange stem with white swirls and an orific bit.
W.H. Newman_Cased_set.jpg

Enjoyed some low calorie snacking, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Fed all the ferals except for the absent Abner the Eager, who got a lot of food and affection earlier today.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

A day of playstation smoking 2 of my favorite MM pipes the freehand and the great dane ballbag pipe. With some cheap vanilla backy that has been in my fridge for 2 years and am 2/3s through it. It has kept well and smokes great after drying out a bit. I have grown to really like this drug store blend i think you guys call it because it is not overwhelmingly vanilla aromatic. Hope all you bros are tickity boo, love all your work:)(y)(y)

1723526292156.png

Now smoking Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a year 2021 straight black sandblasted Peterson Ragaire 150 bulldog with an unmounted army mount tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem. Enjoying quiet reading time with Sleepy Suzy by my side. She hasn't left me all evening except for when she was hungry.
Peterson_Ragaire_bulldog150 .jpg

SuzyHandBath2.jpg

Attachments

• Peterson_Ragaire_bulldog150 .jpg
    Peterson_Ragaire_bulldog150 .jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 0
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2020 D&R Penhooker Silver in a slight bent smooth brown circa 1950s-60s Orlik De Luxe London Made L174 woodstock with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a while, and thought it'd make a good last smoke for this day. Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave have finished eating. Harry the Hairy is eating. No Abner the Eager this evening.
Orlik De Luxe L174 woodstock.jpg