What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking KBV Dread Planet 2023 in a straight smooth brown 1920s (Comoy’s) Lions Head 123 pot with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Just finished cleaning a few pipes. Sleepy Suzy supervised the process.
Comoy’s_Lion's Head 123 pot.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2004 Edgeworth Slices in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored tapered lucite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

Now smoking year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Giants game.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Rusticated.jpg

Good morning,
I spent a good part of yesterday working on my 53 Pontiac, So ,today my back is a mess!
Anyway,Starting my day with a Custom-Bilt Oom-Paul,Capt black Royal blend,mug of 8 o`clock coffee. It`s a beautiful day here and I had plans on hand washing/waxing the Pontiac,But my back is angry,so thats going to have to wait...

Passing the first third of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess, Tomato the Brave, and Harry the Hairy. I'll feed Abner the Eager as soon as I see him because I'm sure he's around.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Thank God and the nice helpful lady at the quarry, I found a guy with a single axle dump truck who can handle my other gravel hauling tasks and can spread it. So, I used today 's time off from work to return the rental trailer and wash my filthy truck. Gravel dust gets everywhere. I grew up a half mile from a quarry, so no surprise. I'm rewarding myself with some Warped Kings Stride in a Briarworks C91 crimson blast with acrylic amber stem with ice water and sencha with some matcha mixed in for later. I like sencha for a green tea, as it is from Japan. The brand is from Amazon and they put matcha in the bag too for some reason.
20240814_115617.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a big golden delicious apple and unsalted peanuts on the side. I just finished smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaica Blue Mountain Dark Roast, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg