What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning fellow BoBs. Feel like I've been working pretty hard lately so rewarding myself with some downtime and a bowl of Urban Cowboy in a Pete system B42 smooth bent apple and CR morning coffee. A pleasant 72 on the patio this morning. Starting chemo and radiation treatments in about a week. Chemo once a week for 6 weeks and radiation 5 days a week for 7 weeks. Keeping fingers crossed that it won't affect me too terribly, but sure there will be some side effects. But no choice, have to get through it. Take care my friends and hope all of you have a great day.
I’m praying for your endurance as you go through therapy and for your recovery.

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I've passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaica Blue Mountain Dark Roast, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Giants game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Good morning fellow BoBs. Feel like I've been working pretty hard lately so rewarding myself with some downtime and a bowl of Urban Cowboy in a Pete system B42 smooth bent apple and CR morning coffee. A pleasant 72 on the patio this morning. Starting chemo and radiation treatments in about a week. Chemo once a week for 6 weeks and radiation 5 days a week for 7 weeks. Keeping fingers crossed that it won't affect me too terribly, but sure there will be some side effects. But no choice, have to get through it. Take care my friends and hope all of you have a great day.
Best wishes, buddy.

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Smooth.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2017 Velvet in a straight smooth medium brown post-1940s Comoy’s Tradition 110B billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. A couple of young fellas were throwing a football to each other, and I asked if they'd let me. They kind of chuckled at the idea, especially when I told them that I hadn't throw one in over forty years. So they gave me the football, and I made three throws to make them run their tails off. I was the one laughing after that, and they just looked astonished to see a man my age catch and throw that far with a pipe in his mouth. :) I DVR'd the Braves-Giants game so I could see the rest of it although it certainly looks like the Braves won't come back and win.
Comoy’s_Tradition110B billiard.jpg

Smoking a Poul Winslow Lovat, MB 7 seas regular blend,Mug of Horton`s.
I washed my 53 Pontiac, I did not wax it as the heat was getting to me. I took it for a ride and noticed when I was putting it back in the garage,that the engine is tapping? I don`t know what happened,but it`s annoying. The oil was just changed recently and I used a high quality oil. somethings wrong!

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rock fish and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a straight smooth brown 1950s Comoy’s Tradition 305 apple military mount with a sterling silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy’s_Tradition305_apple_militarymount.jpg

Now smoking Watch City SEPC McClouxgaroux 2023 in a 1920s-30s Grant’s Pipe Shop Corinthian Deluxe 409 (made by Comoy’s) smooth brown medium bend bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a smaller bowl.
Grant’s_Pipe_Shop_CorinthianDeluxe_bulldog409.jpg

Now smoking unreleased 2021 Sutliff VaPer in a straight smooth dark brown in a 1950s Comoy’s Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. It's time to feed the ferals.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20_MM billiard.jpg