What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Close to finishing this bowl of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem. Enjoyed a fun chat with the fella who gifted me the pipe and the tobacco. Watching the Braves-Angels game with Sleepy Suzy still by my side.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a quarter of a bowl left of year 2004 Edgeworth Slices in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored tapered lucite stem. Cleaned a few pipes, too. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2018 D&R Windsail in a smooth straight dark brown family era “Canadian” by Sasieni with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Listening to the Gene Autry Show from my radio collection.
Sasieni "Canadian".jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Daisy the Feral Princess was banging on the back door, and up until the last year or so, that meant that she wanted in. She wanted food, but didn't want to come inside to get it. I know that she likes being outside in the spring and summer, but she's much less interested to coming inside for some reason. Well, as long as she's happy laying on the back deck, I won't worry about it. Nobody else is out there, but I'll bet that Harry the Hairy's close by.
Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Daisy the Feral Princess was banging on the back door, and up until the last year or so, that meant that she wanted in. She wanted food, but didn't want to come inside to get it. I know that she likes being outside in the spring and summer, but she's much less interested to coming inside for some reason. Well, as long as she's happy laying on the back deck, I won't worry about it. Nobody else is out there, but I'll bet that Harry the Hairy's close by.
View attachment 20958
Quite a jaunty pipe!

Good morning BoB.
Today, I'm enjoying some Peterson EMP in my beater cob. Things are once again getting busy, I won't have a weekend or much free time for the next two months. Makes me treasure more the time I spend in the morning with the pipe relaxing.
Over the weekend, I made some pesticide out of tobacco to use on my wife's indoor plants. We'll have to see how well it works. Apparently bugs really hate nicotine so it's tobacco tea for them!