What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As forecasted, it’s a beautiful autumn day. I’m smoking Watch City Rouxgaroux in a Peterson Dublin Edition 999 and drinking a cup of Colombian coffee.

IMG_0069.jpeg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am nearing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. Watching the Tigers-Astros game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Close to the first third of this bowl of KBV Prince of Wales in a straight smooth terracotta 2014 Sherlock Holmes Baker Street bulldog with sterling silver band and a tapered black p-lip stem. Haven't smoked this pipe lately. Just finished cleaning a few, too. Sleepy Suzy is by my side, and she's always fascinated by my cleaning pipes.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes BakerStreet_Terracotta.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, orange roughy and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves losing to the Padres. Daisy the Feral Princess was on my lap until the Padres scored their fifth run, and then she got up and went to the kitchen. Daisy knows her baseball.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

Did some low calorie snacking, and am half way through this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting ready to watch the Brewers-Mets game.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Smoking some bent falcons with various bowls thinking how jealous I am of you buggers with those beaut stacks :LOL: A meerschaum and stack bowl is on my list to get. I really don't know why I haven't sold the frilly undies and got them already as I have some in the various shops carts :rolleyes: with some backwoods red and white bengal slices.

Last edited:
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. I'll end the day with this smoke. Fed all the ferals, and my cats. Cleaned a few pipes, too.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg