What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everybody ☺️
An early start for me today, and so after a full English breakfast. I'm going to fill a bowl of EMP in a Pete Atlantic 01, and wish you all a great day.
20230727_112201.jpg

Good morning everybody ☺️
An early start for me today, and so after a full English breakfast. I'm going to fill a bowl of EMP in a Pete Atlantic 01, and wish you all a great day.View attachment 22021
I am envious that you can eat a big breakfast and smoke since I can't do either, lol. Lost about 10 lbs and haven't smoked for over a week.

A bright but rather chilly autumn day in old blighty today, but at least the rain seems to have finally stopped.
Right now I'm about to fill a bowl of CS Shepherds Pie in a Dr Plumbs Quintex and enjoy watching the birds on the feeders from my conservatory.
View attachment 22022
Zippo, how are you liking the Shepherds Pie? Hope you find it satisfying.

A bright but rather chilly autumn day in old blighty today, but at least the rain seems to have finally stopped.
Right now I'm about to fill a bowl of CS Shepherds Pie in a Dr Plumbs Quintex and enjoy watching the birds on the feeders from my conservatory.
View attachment 22022
That my friend is a gorgeous pipe.

The last of my Country Squire BB1970 in a Peterson 303. Now I have an empty jar to open another tin that I have had sitting around.
20241003_105014.jpg

Good morning BoB,
The mornings are crisp and you can feel the coming winter in every breath taken.
I had 2/3 a bowl of yesterday's Tombigee so I dumped it out and tried to breathe some life back into it by adding an equal amount of the CH, Blk Cav, Kentucky blend. It sort of worked- its not bad but it's inferior to its constituent parts.

Zippo, how are you liking the Shepherds Pie? Hope you find it satisfying.
First and foremost buddy, I have you, or should I say, we have you in our thoughts and prayers, and hope for a speedy recovery for you.
The Shepherds Pie?.
You seem to have my tastes down pat my friend. I'm loving the Shepherds Pie.
Thank you so much for the gift of it buddy.

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Just fed everything that looks like a cat. :)
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Had my first pipeful of Shepherd's Pie last night at the gun club in the Pete Baker Street. I like English tobaccos and this is a nice one; lots of flavor but very mild. I don't necessarily smoke every day, but if I did, I could see it becoming an all-day tobacco for me. Interesting: I had put the pouch in my old 4Runner after I received it, and even from the closed pouch it literally filled the truck with the most wonderful, heady "English tobacco" aroma. I like it!

MCoNXool.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg