What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying the perfect weather on the patio with Arango Balkan Supreme in a Hardcastle's Crown bent billiard with saddle stem, drinking lemonade, and reading The Maltese Falcon.

20240229_102401.jpg

Enjoyed a tall stack of pancakes with ham and five eggs on the side along with a Honeycrisp apple for lunch. I'm near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. M'lady did the cooking as always, and I rinsed everything and have the dishwasher going. She only ate two pancakes.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Now smoking year 2008 Astley’s No. 109 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1896 W.H. Newman, Ltd. billiard with a sterling silver band and a tapered orange stem with white swirls.
W.H. Newman_Cased_set.jpg

Smoking a B .P. JUM with PS #6 sweet vanilla and a mug of Horton`s coffee. It`s probably going to be another early night,my back is angry and I need to be at work by 6 am.

Near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg