What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Orlik Golden Sliced in an early 20th century Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple with a triangular shank and tapered black vulcanite stem.
Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple.jpg

Thank you DL.
Although it is a Dr Plumbs, which is regarded as a budget pipe here in the UK. It is the top of thier range, and is a top drawer smoker, it's also one of my favourites, as it always delivers.
I have owned several Plumbs pocket pipes and I agree, they are solid. Now if I could just remember where I put them...:unsure:

I'm enjoying a beautiful evening with the missus. I'm smoking Sutliff Black Cordial in a Monarch 1054H bent ball. She's drinking Pour Haus Cabernet Sauvignon and I'm having Evan Williams 1783 Small Batch Bourbon neat. We're listening to Paul McCartney's homage to the Great Americam Songbook, "Kisses on the Bottom." Just a lovely evening. Good niight BoBs!

20240222_180843.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the ball game.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Watching a Gene Autry movie. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave a little while ago. After she ate, Daisy jumped up on my lap for a snooze.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

DaisyMyLap1.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Astley’s No. 55 in a 1915-1920 straight smooth dark brown BBB Own Make 150 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. After Tomato the Brave ate, he jumped up on my chair for attention and a snooze and a snore. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' by my feet with her head laying on my right one.
BBB_Own Make_150_apple.jpg

TomatoHeadScratch1.jpg

TomatoLooking Up1.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. I'll probably end the day with this smoke. Fed all the ferals, and am reading while this bowl lasts with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Molly Danger is snoozin' in bed with m'lady.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling263.jpg

Good morning,
I am going into work late, I am having a hard time getting going today. My back has improved ,but the muscle relaxers,etc that I took yesterday have me in slow motion today!
Anyway,smoking a Pete Watson with Capt. black original,mug of Peet`s dark roast.

Good Morning!
I didn't smoke much yesterday. My lamb raising partner came over after lunch and helped my wife grind up the scraps and split the 17 pounds of ground and the rest of the cuts. His bride to be came over with their two week old daughter who was sound asleep but seemed to enjoy having her feet and hands tickled. After they left we took a ride for some sushi and ziplock bags, I took along a bent MM Legend Rob Roy filled with GLP Westminster.

Now that chores are done I'm starting a bent MM Apple Diplomat filled with GLP Westminster along with a cup of coffee. Taking off to a rescheduled doctor's appointment in half an hour.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. All the ferals are eating now, and m'lady is being the traffic cop so I could post this smoke. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg