What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, sword fish steaks and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of KBV Dread Planet 2023 in a straight smooth brown 1920s (Comoy’s) Lions Head 123 pot with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Padres-Dodgers game.
Comoy’s_Lion's Head 123 pot.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a smooth dark brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam 340 patent billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Fed all the ferals. After Abner the Eager ate, he hid under the kitchen able so he wouldn't be bothered by the other cats. Such a sweet, gentle soul. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_340billard.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg