What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20241009_173351.jpg

Stress, stress and more stress today. Oh, and a little stress added in too. The solution? A Butz-Choquin, a pinch of Velvet and a coffee. To be fair, that could be the solution to pretty much any problem, eh?

A third of a bowl left of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Fed all of the ferals except for Tomato the Brave. Btw, after my last post, Tomato came back, ate and behaved. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. Watching the Tigers-Guardians game. I'll watch all the games today although I wish MLB would stagger the starting times out a little more to be more viewer friendly. But, that's what DVRs are for.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2002 F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a straight smooth brown 1920s LHS Purex double patent no. 1587048 and 19085630 Real Briar Root Silver Circle 42 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
LHS Purex_SilverCircle42-apple.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Dunhill Royal Yacht in a 1970s smooth brown slight bend GBD International 9665 dublin rough top sitter with a flat bottom and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Cleaned a few pipes, fed Daisy the Feral Princess, Harry the Hairy and Sleepy Suzy. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Phillies-Mets game with Sleepy Suzy by my side.
GBD_International_ 9665.jpg

Good Morning!
I forgot to post my last pipe yesterday. After dinner I loaded an MM Missouri Pride with a Sutliff Virginia Cavendish that I picked up in Virginia. I'm still trying to figure out the actual Sutliff name for the blend, it might be RC-1.

I slept in this morning and now I'm starting off with GLP Westminster in a bent MM Apple Diplomat along with a cup of coffee.

Good morning BoB,
I've got a new(to me) pipe in which I had a bowl of Peterson EMP this morning. The seller said it's a Sir Hubert Blasted Prince. Due to some easily fixable bowl damage, I got it for only a dollar. I couldn't find anything about Sir Hubert pipes anywhere so I don't have any info in this thing. No markings. Smokes very well though!

Has anybody ever heard of this brand?

Attachments

• 20241010_080452.jpg
    20241010_080452.jpg
    2.5 MB