What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed three ham, cheese and two eggs open face sandwiches, a Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with extra raisins and tasty golden delicious apple on the side. I've just over a third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Some like me hate doing selfies. Hope you'll join in and post some smokes. More smoke posts are always a good idea.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Warped: Scarecrow 2024 in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. Working on a review of it. The white burley seems stronger this time. Watching the Tigers-Guardians game.
View attachment 22159
Still one of the most beautifully colored meerschaums I've ever seen. I've yet to put a bowl full through either my Mark Twain or my Sherlock Holmes meers; if I could be guaranteed they'd color like Jim's I'd be puffing on one or the other right now!

qW8n0Tll.jpg

It`s been crazy here the last couple of days,busy at the catering hall,yard work,car prep for winter,etc.
Smoking a Design Berlin Rhodesian, Capt black Royal blend Mc Cafe k-cup. I am supposed to be off from work for the next 4 days,which is great because these early 6am work days are getting to me. Possibly,the last smoke of the day ,I am physically and mentally exhausted.

Since this is an off diet day, and dinner is running late, I ate half of a big pastrami sub packed with lettuce, tomato and black olives. May eat the rest as a snack later. I've passed the first half of this bowl of year 2015 Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a tapered black acrylic stem.
Brebbia_Jubilee_calabash.jpg

Still one of the most beautifully colored meerschaums I've ever seen. I've yet to put a bowl full through either my Mark Twain or my Sherlock Holmes meers; if I could be guaranteed they'd color like Jim's I'd be puffing on one or the other right now!

qW8n0Tll.jpg
You'll never know until you smoke them for some years. Why not do it, man? I sure would. They are great looking meers.

Relaxing after a wonderful plate and third of shepard's pipe with a banana split for dessert. I've just finished smoking year 2001 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Padres-Dodgers game.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

I had a nap after that decompression session earlier. Got up about an hour ago and made coffee, I'm having a bowl of Smooth Black & Golden Cavendish in my Tomato meer with a mug of fresh java. This tobacco is very sweet but somehow retains its flavour without becoming "gummy".

@EZONSLOW It is Thanksgiving week-end here in Canada and I have my first long week-end since April without a call-in. I hope you can use your days off for a recharge: that's my ambition for the next three days.:p
SMS Tomato Meer.JPG