What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I may end the day with this smoke.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Post from yesterday delayed due to laziness. My missing C&D Autumn Evening from my tobaccopipes.com shipment of a week ago showed up, and I had that in a MM Dwarf Cobbit. Not sublime, but very nice. The Englishes have been wearing me down, post-op. I'm looking forward to being 'normal' again.

Good Morning!
It's a beautiful fall day and all the critters are fed. I'm starting off with GLP Westminster in a bent MM Washington Rob Roy along with a cup of coffee.View attachment 22210
Great image Bali! Who is the little green fella in the background?

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching the Tigers-Guardians game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast followed by a big pastrami sub and a golden delicious apple for lunch. I'm near the last third of this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. Looks like the Guardians are going to win this game.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Near the last third of this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Just had a great chat with a great friend.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. Going to be on my diet for a while now. I've passed the first third of this bowl of year 2012 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching a documentary on Elizabeth Smith and her code breaking career. The ferals have been very well behaved today.
Barling_249.jpg

Last smoke of the day is D&R Penhooker in a smooth brown late 1890s, early 1900s unbranded military mount bulldog with a silver windcap and spigot with a black vulcanite, flared stem and orific bit. Watching Wyatt Earp with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Abner the Eager wanted out, so I put him where Harry the Hairy wouldn't chase him. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' by my feet. Tomato the Brave ate and wanted outside. Everybody's eaten, so I can relax until bed time.
1890-1900 unbranded MM bulldog_silver cap.jpg