What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning!
Fall is here, it's cloudy and cool with a light rain. I'm starting off with GLP Westminster in a fresh bent MM Legend Rob Roy along with a cup of coffee.
1000006338.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete baker street with the last of my SWR Aromatic, mug of DD Coffee. I woke up early because I am used to being at work early! It`s very odd to have a Sunday off. I will probably go to an early mass for a change.

A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Fed my cats, and Daisy the Feral Princess. I'm going outside in a minute or two to feed the other ferals.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

When I did my walking reps, Tomato the Brave followed me on parts of two downward laps while Harry the Hairy stood driveway guard. It took a couple of minutes to get Abner the Eager out from under the car because he was afraid of the other cats, but he came out, and I picked him up to bring him inside to eat.

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Special Curly in a 2003 smooth reddish brown medium bend, gold banded 3 Star Ferndown Tudor Root with a tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ferndown_TudorRoot.jpg

Passing the first third of this bowl of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson 125th Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem.
Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2015 Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink for now. Watching the Dodgers-Mets game with Sleepy Suzy by my side.
Brebbia_Jubilee_calabash.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Orlik Golden Sliced in an early 20th century Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple with a triangular shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple.jpg

I heard a noise under a table, and called to Daisy the Feral Princess. She heard me. :)
DaisyUnderTableFace1.jpg