What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some 2024 Warped Scarecrow in a 2024 Peterson christmas.

20241016_084656.jpg

Good morning to you all,
The mornings are sure getting darker- less light, not metaphorically.
I just got done enjoying a bowl of Scottys Honey and Chocolate in my dollar Sir Hubert.
This pipe has a device inside of it that limits airflow. This is a great little feature for two reasons as far as I can tell. The device is made of metal which saps some of the heat out of the smoke cooling it. The limited airflow also prevents you from drawing too fast which preserves the flavor of aromatics real well.
Sippping on fancy green tea, my favorite drink.
I haven't been paying attention as close as I could be but I don't think I've seen Ranger around here recently. I really hope that guy is doing okay.

Gaius, I'm still here, lurking in the background. Haven't posted as I'm not smoking. Just finished up 8 weeks of chemo and radiation. So my throat is too sore to even eat much less smoke. Only up side is I've lost 25 lbs. Dr. is giving me a 2 week break before I start chemo and immunotherapy again. Right now I spend half my nights coughing up crap. Hopefully the treatments will work and I will eventually feel better. Thanks for the thought.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Fed all of the ferals. Tomato the Brave is by my side. Abner the Eager is on top of my chair. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2021 Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in a post-2000 straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem. Tomato the Brave came back for more food, and shoveled it down faster than The Flash would have. Hopefully, he's caught up on the meals he missed by not being here for a couple of days. He's by my side now purring up a storm. I'm getting ready to watch the Dodgers-Mets game.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg

TomatoBath1.jpg