What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because of the wonderful economy comrades Byden and Harries has given us, I'm smoking a 50-50 mix of Blend DD and Crooner as an inaugural smoke in this li'l Boswell bent pot I got yesterday in my bi-monthly mail call. Sweet little pipe, I don't believe I've ever seen a Bos this small.

View attachment 22356
The BIG little pipe!

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2012 Dunhill Royal Yacht in a 1970s smooth brown slight bend GBD International 9665 dublin rough top sitter with a flat bottom and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Still watching the Guardians-Yankees game. Been a good one, too.
GBD_International_ 9665.jpg

@Balisong , the cool kids are watching baseball. Just sayin'! ;) 😇

Today is a slow day if work, so since I work from home right now, I got all my pipes out and gave them a good cleaning. Last year, I bought a reaming tool but had never used it, so I figured since everything tastes bad right now it'd be a good time to put it to use.

The Savinelli I've got loaded below used to be my best smoker, but everything is sour in it now. Even after the cleaning it's not so great.
View attachment 22354
Here are all my pipes, minus the one above. The racks are just baseball cap holders turned sideways.
View attachment 22353
Genius

Today it was Boswell Military Force in a Peterson 999 Jekyll and Hyde.
Glad to see you back.

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg