What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2016 Newminister 400 Superior Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown year 1948 Parker Super Bruyere patent 23 88/F bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Sleepy Suzy is by my side. Abner the Eager is on top of my chair. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' by my feet. Unpaid body guards.
1948_Parker_patent 23 bulldog..jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2010 Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I'll end the day with this smoke with any luck. Fed all the ferals. Tomato the Brave couldn't wait to come in to eat wet food, and he left a very clean plate. And just as fast as he came in and as fast as he ate, he ran to the back door to go out, so I obliged the little fella. All the others acted normal.
Dunhill_1968Cherrywood_Shell_475_4S.jpg

Now smoking year 2016 Newminister 400 Superior Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown year 1948 Parker Super Bruyere patent 23 88/F bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Sleepy Suzy is by my side. Abner the Eager is on top of my chair. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' by my feet. Unpaid body guards.
View attachment 22270
I disagree, Jim. Love, shelter, and sustenance often make the most loyal followers.

A cool 40's F this am with a projected high of 63. My first real relaxing bowl in several days. The last day off, so several things to check off later. C&D Steamworks 2024 in a Briarworks C91 crimson blast with acrylic amber stem with smoke rolling out. Plain ole tap water to drink. Did anyone see the Northern lights days ago?
20241014_090021.jpg

A cool 40's F this am with a projected high of 63. My first real relaxing bowl in several days. The last day off, so several things to check off later. C&D Steamworks 2024 in a Briarworks C91 crimson blast with acrylic amber stem with smoke rolling out. Plain ole tap water to drink. Did anyone see the Northern lights days ago?
View attachment 22279
I still love that pipe Swede.

Starting off my smoking day wih a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I woke up this morning congested,Coughing most of the night. I have been trying to get little things done around the house,but energy is lacking... I just fired up my De Paja Gigante with PS b&b 23. I perked a small pot of DD coffee on the stove,it`s so much better the old fashioned way!
Jim, did you watch the met-Dodger game last night? The Mets looked really bad!

I woke up this morning congested,Coughing most of the night. I have been trying to get little things done around the house,but energy is lacking... I just fired up my De Paja Gigante with PS b&b 23. I perked a small pot of DD coffee on the stove,it`s so much better the old fashioned way!
Jim, did you watch the met-Dodger game last night? The Mets looked really bad!
I agree. The Mets occasionally have sloppy defense. Starting Senga last night was a bad idea, too. Hope you feel better soon.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. All the ferals have eaten, and are enjoying a beautiful Fall day. I'd be out there walking if not for a bottom foot bruise.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg