What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a Rusticated Pete Deer stalker,PS B&B #23,Mc Cafe k-cup. I got tired of waiting for help replacing 3 stockade fence panels in my yard (the Golden retriever puppies are exploring!) So I got up early and with some help from my wife,I got it done! My back is not too happy,but at least I know the pups won`t leave my yard now!

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have passed the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Peruvian Macchu Picchu, neat, is my drink. Fed all the ferals, and Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' on her blue blanket. It was my blanket, the silly cat thief! :) Harry the Hairy and Tomato the Brave had a standoff to make sure neither one would walk with me when I did my reps. Abner the Eager has snuggled tight with m'lady. We're watching The Lone Ranger.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Well guys,My Peterson Addiction has struck again! It seems like the Sherlock Holmes line of pipes just calls out to me... I have been smoking my smooth Pete strand daily,the large egg shaped bowl holds just the right amount of tobacco and has a nice mouth feel ,even while clenching. I " just had to buy a new one"! LOL! In my sick mind ,I justified this by buying a Rusticated Strand! Maybe I should get another Deer stalker too? LOL!

Well guys,My Peterson Addiction has struck again! It seems like the Sherlock Holmes line of pipes just calls out to me... I have been smoking my smooth Pete strand daily,the large egg shaped bowl holds just the right amount of tobacco and has a nice mouth feel ,even while clenching. I " just had to buy a new one"! LOL! In my sick mind ,I justified this by buying a Rusticated Strand! Maybe I should get another Deer stalker too? LOL!
I love my smooth Pete SH Mycroft! I am keeping an eye out for a SH Original.

IMG_0061.jpeg

I've passed the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2016 Newminister 400 Superior Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown year 1948 Parker Super Bruyere patent 23 88/F bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Cards-Mets game.
1948_Parker_patent 23 bulldog..jpg

A couple of minutes away from smoking year 2012 Mac Baren Virginia Flake in a smooth, medium brown early Radice full bend crossgrain/bird's eye 2 dot Clear with a black acrylic tapered stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a while. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Radice_2 dot Clear.jpg

Several comments here on gazebos. I built mine in 94, a 25th anniversary gift to my now deceased wife. We were married for 46 years. Last night, with my cigar lit it started to rain. A beautiful rain, slow and easy. It was a beautiful moment. Smoked a rubusto Flathead 660 - a beautiful cigar. While smoking a doe came by my gazebo, and following her three fans. Love the wildlife.

20240804_181836.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, haddock and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2004 Edgeworth Slices in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored tapered lucite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty red delicious apple, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg