What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking the Pete 307 system with PA this AM. Beautiful morning, a couple of deer passed by earlier. I’m batching it now, momma is moved to the city. Our relationship is strong enough to pull this off. I love the woman but as elderly ppl our needs are different, we both understand this and will flourish. A quote “I find it wholesome to be alone the greater part of the time. To be in company, even with the best, is soon wearisome and dissipating. I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.” Henry David Thoreau
IMG_0398.jpeg

At the half way mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Fed the ferals. Daisy the Feral Princess still doesn't want to come inside. Don't know why, but whatever makes her happy is fine with me. Since the others are outside, she won't get wet food. Tomato the Brave is inside eating.

I noticed that my local MLB TV channel didn't play High Heat today, at least not in my area because I DVR'd it, and it didn't record the show. I'm having to watch it on YouTube. In fact, Mad Dog Russo's show isn't on every week day any more. Anybody know why?
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Peruvian Macchu Picchu, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Smoking my Caminetto Billiard with MB 7 seas regular blend,Mc Cafe k-cup. We are having heavy rain,thunder storms here today,making for a boring day. I received an e-mail earlier informing me that I won a couple of tobacco auctions. I have been doing well on this site lately.
They already cancelled tonight's Yankee game !

Now smoking year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Now smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Sleepy Suzy is by my side. Molly Danger is snoozin' under the covers in the bed room.
Ryan_Alden_QueenHearts.jpg

Now smoking Watch City SEPC McClouxgaroux 2023 in a 1920s-30s Grant’s Pipe Shop Corinthian Deluxe 409 (made by Comoy’s) smooth brown medium bend bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Grant’s_Pipe_Shop_CorinthianDeluxe_bulldog409.jpg

Just lite a Padron 1926 cigar. Padron makes, in my humble opinion, the finest cigars, at least better than Cuban. I bought a 5 pack sampler for Christmas past. This is the first I've smoked. It's a Toro 6 x 48. So far, beautiful smoke, rich and full. Dinner of steak. My drink is water. In the gazebo. Busy day mowing and pulling weefd.
20240806_190304.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2004 Edgeworth Slices in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored tapered lucite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Brewers beating the Braves, and matching meers to the new Drucquer & Sons Rule Britannia blend that comes out tomorrow. I didn't get the tin until late this day, but will try to have a review written before the release.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

Smoking the Pete 307 system with PA this AM. Beautiful morning, a couple of deer passed by earlier. I’m batching it now, momma is moved to the city. Our relationship is strong enough to pull this off. I love the woman but as elderly ppl our needs are different, we both understand this and will flourish. A quote “I find it wholesome to be alone the greater part of the time. To be in company, even with the best, is soon wearisome and dissipating. I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.” Henry David ThoreauView attachment 20717
Much truth in D. Thoreau here. My lady is in Florida visiting her first family and grandchild. I appreciate the solitude. We are in our 7th decade and our sexual life is good, but everything is not like it is or was in our 20s. Understanding this is crucial.

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking and reviewing Drucquer & Sons Rule Britannia in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. It's a strong English blend. Watching the Dodgers-Phillies game.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg